ABOUT THIS BLOG

"A Faithful Attempt" is designed to showcase a variety of K-12 art lessons, the work of my art students, as well as other art-related topics. Projects shown are my take on other art teacher's lessons, lessons found in books or else designed by myself.
Thanks for visiting!
LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I acknowledge, with deep respect, that I am gathered on Treaty 7 territory. I acknowledge the many First Nations, Métis and Inuit whose footsteps have marked these lands for generations. I recognize the land as an act of reconciliation and gratitude to those whose territory we reside on or are visiting.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Snowmen Drawings


I love the little snowman on the right 'presenting' the larger one!

Little kids drawings are so adorable and charming and sweet and innocent. 
Grade 1 students made these snowmen drawings in preparation for our snowman collage project which I'll post next week. I gave very little direction for this other than having a little discussion with the kids about the different 'colours' of snow and the different sizes used in a snowman (small, medium and large). 
From there they did their drawings with pencils and coloured with coloured pencils.
I think they're all so sweet. ♥♥♥

Rainbow Snow Family!

 


Very advanced snowflakes!
 




 









3 comments:

Chesterbrook Academy Elementary said...

Beautiful artwork from your young ones.
I love these snowmen.

Anne said...

Brilliant! I think we can learn a lot from children. Our 6yo son draws without hesitation and has such freedom with his art.....and imagination!

Miss said...

Thanks Chesterbrook and Anne!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...